Your Frederick home has seen its fair share of abuse over the years, between your children (and maybe grandchildren), pets, family, friends, and normal wear and tear. Maybe it’s time to give your home a facelift. Before you start panicking, it doesn’t need to be anything drastic. We aren’t talking a $10,000 kitchen remodel. A little paint can go a long, long way.
Benefits of Interior Painting
- A new coat of paint can completely transform a room, giving it a fresh, new look.
- A coat of paint can help cover up years of abuse: scuff marks, patched drywall, etc.
- Interior painting can help maintain your home’s value. As they say, image is everything.
- Painting is an affordable way to “remodel” a room.
- And more!
We know…we know…you hate painting. Most homeowners do. Painting is tedious, boring, and no matter how hard you try you can’t seem to get rid of those streaks. “How do the pros do it?” Fortunately there is an affordable solution to your painting problem: Handy Andy, an Interior Painting Contractor in Frederick. Sometimes, it’s just better to call in the professionals to get the job done and get it done right.
Interior Painting Contractor in Frederick
Andy Lofstrand, better known in home improvement circles as Handy Andy, is a remodeling contractor who specializes in custom interior painting, providing clients with professional, high quality work at a reasonable price. Andy goes the extra mile to ensure his clients are completely satisfied with their projects.
“Correct and proper preparation work is the key to a successful, long lasting painting job.” - Andy
Benefits of hiring an Interior Painting Contractor
- First and foremost, hiring a professional painting contractor ensures professional work. No matter how hard you try, you just cannot seem to get rid of streaking. It’s not your fault. You just do not have the proper tools or know the proper techniques to ensure a smooth, clean paintjob.
- Of course, then comes time. Painting is a laborious task. Prep work alone can take hours. Sheesh! In the words of Sweet Brown, “Ain’t Nobody Got Time for That!” Well, not “nobody.” Handy Andy has the time, tools, and know-how to get the job done right.
If you have any questions about Interior Painting, please contact Andy Lofstrand by calling (301) 639-6879 or email Andy.Lofstrand@gmail.com. You can also follow Handy Andy on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest for home improvement tips and tricks.